Thanksgiving for 2023

 

Prayer of Thanksgiving for the 2023 year-end







Heavenly Father, as the final page of 2023 closes, my heart turns to You with deep gratitude. Thank you for being with me through every moment - through times of blessings and of challenges. Your loving presence remained steadfast.


Thank you for the many blessings you have poured upon me, for the presence of loved ones and the innumerable moments of love, companionship and laughter.


For every sunrise and sunset, for the joyous beauty of your creation, for the unexpected moments of grace - I give you abundant thanks.


For your forgiveness when I faltered, for your mercy when I needed it most and for your unwavering guidance every moment of every day - I am truly grateful.


Bless those who have been a part of my journey this year. And those who you called to eternal rest in your presence.


May we look forward together to 2024 with hope and faith because we know that with you Lord, the best is always yet to come.


Amen 🙏🏼✝️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bacher Baba

The unstoppable Rev. Fr. Romuald D'Souza SJ

Fr H O Mascarenhas